The Pax 2 lands on April 2nd and is an incremental improvement to the original Pax. Some of the specs and features we already know:
- 30% longer battery life
- 25% smaller body
- USB micro port in charging cradle
- Four temperature settings
- Lip-sensing technology (we’ll see what that does)
- Improved fit & finish
- Fun hidden surprises like party mode
- Comes with two mouthpiece options, flat and raised
- Less than one minute heatup time
- Oven is deeper for even heating, but 9% smaller than Pax oven.
The price for the Pax 2 is $280 and is available for preorder immediatly.
The Pax maintains it’s new $200 price tag, but is slated to be phased out. Don’t overlook it if it’s lower price falls into your price range, it’s still one of the top discreet vapes available.
Will you be picking one up? Is this what you expected for a Pax successor? Let me know in the comments below.